Enzyme Engineering: Explore your Research Work-New Edition
Enzyme Engineering [EEG] is a peer-reviewed journal that offers researchers and scholars in-depth useful reviews and research trials and surveys of new and novel approaches in the field of Enzymology and Clinical Sciences.
Like the Anesthesia research, topics are diverse. Recent topics have included focussing on Enzyme Research:
- Cross Linking
- Enzyme Expression
- Enzyme Kinetics
- Insilco Design of Enzymes
- Protein Interaction
- Protein Peptide Interactions
- Computation Protein Design
- Enzyme Catalyst
- Enzyme Immobilisation
- Enzyme Purification
- Ionic Bonding
- Protein Ligand Binding
- Protein-Protein Complexes
- Covalent Binding
- Enzyme Engineering
- Enzyme Inhibition
- Metabolic Pathway Engineering
- Protein Nucleotide
Each peer-reviewed issue assesses practice issues; practice settings; therapeutics issues; disease management; the latest research; as well as issues arising from today’s emerging health-care research.
EEG was started with an aim to support the wider scientific community working in the field of Enzymology and associated disciplines. It looks forward to provide the academicians, researchers and future generations a forum to publish their research findings and also to open new vistas for further research. It invites full papers, short communications, reviews and editorials based Enzymes research and fact-findings.
The objective of the editorial board of EEG is to offer all the scholars round the globe a topical, pertinent, and useful information to support their researches in wide range of fields.
Impact Factor: 1*
Current Issue: Volume 7 Issue 1
Enzyme Engineering welcomes submissions with cutting-edge research in the field of Enzymology. Unsolicited manuscripts including research articles, commentaries, and other reports will also be considered for publication and should be submitted either online or through mail.
Authors should prepare manuscript in accordance with the Journal's accepted practice.
Submit your Manuscript online https://www.longdom.org/submissions/enzyme-engineering.html or by mailing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Points to Note
- Submission does not mean to acceptance of your manuscript for final decision. For guidelines and information click here
- After submission from here, article will reach to administrator / editor.
- All rights reserved to editor / editorial board to accept or to reject the article / manuscript.
- All communications will be entertained on e-mail and / or contact number (Mobile/phone). Thus it is suggested to provide correct contact number and E-mail. For any enquiry feel free to contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter: All submissions should be accompanied by 500 words or less cover letter briefly stating the significance of the research, agreement of authors for publication, number of figures and tables, supporting manuscripts, and supplementary information.
Author Information: Complete names and affiliation of all authors, including contact details of corresponding author (Telephone, Fax and E-mail address).
Enzyme Engineering: Open-Access